The best water park in the world
In the first 6 years of its existence Siam Park, in Adeje, has notched up numerous national and international awards. The park, with its water attractions and much more, is considered one of the most spectacular and modern theme parks in the world today.
The water kingdom has been recognized as one of the world’s best on several occasions by experts from the leisure sector, as well as by the visitors themselves, who have evaluated and voted on Trip Advisor naming Siam Park as the best water park in the world, Travellers Choice Award 2014.
Almost 6 years have passed since the princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn from Thailand visited Tenerife to inaugurate Siam Park, an innovative water park which very quickly became the top choice leisure option in South Tenerife, a point made over and over again by the many thousands of visitors from all over the world who visit and comment on the park annually, and by the more than 95,000 fans on the Siam Park facebook page. Many celebrities from the worlds of show business sports, such as Pedrito, Michel Rodríguez, Javier Bardem, Sergio Rodríguez, Marcelo and DiMaria have also enjoyed and praised the facilities.
Exciting slides and magical attractions, together with the lush vegetation and the biggest artificial wave in the world, have made a trip to Siam Park an unforgettable one, and the park can be visited at any time of the year thanks to the fabulous climate we enjoy here in the Canary Islands. Siam Park offers an extensive range of activities and novelties for the whole family. Excellent installations combined with ecological awareness are key factors contributing to the installation’s international position as one of the best water parks in the world. Among the most important recognitions are the Award as The Best Waterpark in Europe during three consecutive years (2012/2013/2014), and also for the most outstanding attractions such as The Dragon or Kinnaree. Siam Park has also recently received recently the Biosphere Park certificate given for its environmental commitment and its support to the destination as well as standards with ISO 9000; 14.000 and EMAS for its commitment to the highest quality in the industry. Furthermore, Siam Park has high environmental standards just like its sister attraction, Loro Parque and uses newly developed technologies for each installation.
• Gánigo Award 2007 (CIT – Tenerife Tourist Board, south Tenerife area)•
• Friends of Tourism and Civic Awareness 2008” Award (CIT – Tenerife Tourism Board, Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
• The British Guild of Travel Writers Tourism Awards – Globe Award 2010• Award Adeje
• Lustral Emprendedores Turísticos 2010 (Iluste Ayuntamiento de la Histórica Villa de Adeje)
• Blue Award 2011 – Especial Award “Environmental Responsibility” (TUI)• European Star Award 2012 “Best Aquatic Theme Park in Europe” (Kirmes & Park Revue Magazin)
• Award “Best Aquatic Ride in Europe” to Dragon (Kirmes & Park Revue Magazin)
• Executive Board Award (WWA – World Waterpark Association)
• Premio al Desarrollo Turístico Impulso Sur 2013 (Periódico Diario de Avisos)
• Travellers Choice 2013 (Trip Advisor)
• European Star Award “Best Waterpark 2013” (Kirmes & Park Revue Magazin)
• Travellers Choice Award 2014 “Best Waterpark worldwide (Trip Advisor)
• European Star Award “Best Waterpark 2014” (Kirmes & Park Revue Magazin)
• Award “Best Aquatic Ride in Europe” to Kinnaree (Kirmes & Park Revue Magazin)